- Remote control of Panasonic PTZ professional broadcast camera including zoom, focus, exposure, aperture, pan and tilt, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, gamma, white balance, backlight compensation and gain
- Full duplex audio with Studio solution – no audio ducking between callers
- Recording of file with automatic upload to cloud storage / FTP
- Chroma key ability to introduce video or still backdrops to your content
- Studio Server supports Balanced XLR and AES audio
- Inbuilt lighting with remote controllable brightness.
- Remote control of up to 5 DMX-512 lights
Quicklink Studio in a Box (ST500)
The Studio in a Box solution is a bi-directional calling solution, in real time, full duplex audio that can provide instant resources that can be used in various locations.
It is a one-button operation at the remote end whilst the camera, lighting and audio can be fully controlled and managed by an Operator from any web browser. The Studio-in-a-box can deliver content quickly and with ease. It will enhance capacity in your existing workflow and allow you to receive more content on demand. One time scheduling and allocation for limited staff resources will allow you to accomplish missions using the Quicklink Studio Solution to command and control live events. The intuitive Quicklink Manager dashboard and monitoring portal will enable you to have full control and service usability allowing you to provide direction and management of a live event. A Panasonic PTZ camera has to be placed inside of the Studio in a Box (HE38, HE40 or UE70). The PTZ camera needs to be bought separately (there are no special models for this purpose) and installed inside of the Studio in a Box.
The Studio Server will allow you to send video and audio to a web browser and return audio and video or audio only in real time, full duplex with ultra low delay. The return feed from a web browser or Studio-in-a-box can be received at the studio Server for output via SDI or NDI.
Main uses of the Studio Server:
- Ad hoc ultra-low delay video/audio contributions from any device using a web browser or Studio-in-a-box
- Easily share high quality return video to a remote user
- Integrate ultra-low delay audio commentary into your workflow
The Quicklink Studio Solution is made of three core elements that are: Studio-in-a-box, Quicklink Manager Studio & Server. Connecting the studio-in-a-box to your local Control PC/Laptop, will allow you to view how to control the studio-in-a-box functions including PTZ camera, DMX lighting and Chroma keying in real time. The Management and Control of these features are completed using the Quicklink Manager Portal.
The National Rugby League (NRL) implemented Quicklink Studio, Studio-in-a-box and a AW-HE40 to optimise content offering!
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.